2.21.2014

hello again...

{shannon michele photography}


Well, it's been about 8 months since my last post and I thought it was about time to blow the dust off the old blog.

To be honest, I really wasn't sure if I'd ever post again. Both kids are getting bigger and as a parent I really wasn't (and still am not) a fan of putting so much information about them on the Internet. Obviously I am at the one who controls what I write about here - but I often found myself posting things just to post something. Since most of what I did everyday involved my children, naturally they became the subject matter. When I look back it's nice to have that record, but moving forward I'd like to shift the primary focus away from them.

Big C will be in school full time next fall and Little E will part-time so that opens a door for me to start pursing new projects. It's been a big discussion around here recently and I'd like to use this space to explore some of the the things I'm interested in. I'm not quite sure what form that's all going to take yet, but I'm excited to start figuring that out.

To give you all a quick update about life around here...we bought a new house and moved last October. We did some renovations before we moved in (knocked down a wall, scraped the ceilings, ripped up some carpet and put down hardwoods, painted, etc) and still have LOTS of projects planned for the future. Perhaps I'll even featured some on here??



Both kids are growing faster then I can keep up with and have such a funny brother/sister relationship. I'd say they love each other 90% of the time and purposely drive each other crazy the other 10%.



On a sad note our sweet doggie Red passed away in December. But on a happy note we just adopted another little sweetie this week named Dolly. She truly has the sweetest soul and we are so excited to get to know her better.



So, hello again! I've missed the blog and can't wait to see what this space turns into next!



3 comments:

  1. So funny you started this again! I just revisited the blog yesterday and thought how I missed reading it. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you're back. I check periodically and have been missing it/you!
    xo
    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails