4.18.2013

brief photo catch up


At the moment the kids are finally asleep (though who knows for how long) and I have 10 minutes to decompress before I have to finish the laundry, unload/reload the dishwasher, get C organized for school tomorrow (it's water day - woohoo!) write a few thank you notes, install miss eve's big girl car seat in my car and then collapse into bed. 

Plus, I went to a spin class yesterday and hobbling around today hasn't exactly helped me stay on top of my to-do list.

Anyway, I felt the need to update the good old blog, so here are a few fairly recent photos....most were posted on instagram. You can follow me here if you'd like.

my darling children.....

hello? hello? I finally got ahold of daddy's phone and I'd like to report that I have one tooth with another on the way.... 


Soccer studs at the Farmers Market

Sunday morning yard work


#bostonstrong 


xoxo
m

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting - adorable pictures.

    Love, G'Ma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails